Cajun Baked French fries are a great way to cook French fries. However, unlike the deep-fried Cajun Baked French fries, the baked ones are usually not as crispy and tasty. To remedy this, cajon baked French fry lovers have come up with solutions: double baking and “denaturing.”
You will need:
· Three potatoes
· Olive oil, sesame oil, or vegetable oil (whichever you prefer)
· Garlic powder
· Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Pre-heat oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Peel the potatoes.
3. Cut them into “fries” strips or wedges, whichever you prefer more.
4. Place a cookie sheet on a baking pan and grease the sheet. Add one tablespoon of oil and mix it with the cut potatoes using your hand.
5. Sprinkle as much paprika and garlic powder as you like over the potatoes.
6. Pour one-half tablespoon of lemon juice over the potatoes and mix everything using your hand to coat the potatoes.
7. Bake the potatoes for about 20 minutes. Then turn them over and bake for another five minutes. Sprinkle with salt and serve.